The time when Every ONE is busy!

After a long time of erratic schedules of work made me ponder upon a question so frequently searched on Google, How to Manage Time because I think that it's not only me, but for me too Everyone is busy!

Yesterday I kept talking to my mother about good olden days when everyone was so free that even my relatives would stay at our house for months altogether! How my neighbourhood children were my best friends and we would play daily for 4 hours straight every day after school, then do our homeworks, eat dinner and go to bed without any tantrum just to wake up and go to school the next day as school too, seemed fun!

Growing up is the best thing that happens because it gives you problems and you challenge your brain to find solutions. Now as I have grown up, I find how everyone and not only me has become so entangled in our lives that we give only a couple of minutes to each other. Neither I know what they went through and how they dealt with that nor they know about me. It's just a formality that we follow. How typical!

The only thing that worries me is why WE are not juggling our actions, our schedules, our work properly and consequently miss out so many times. We try to keep ourselves in rhythm but we fail even after trying hard. But could the blame for all this be put on the new working norms, increased professionalism, competitiveness or is it just our mismanagement?

Sometimes I just think is this because of the time mismanagement that has made all of crawl back into our shells and now we don't have anything to discuss openly about, as we know that we might have failed someone when they expected us to be there? Or is it truly because everyone is Busy into something that keeps them strapped back to their seats and restricts them to reach somewhere they must be?

What will be the future, when there will be no more care, need and formalities? Is Time Management so essential to keep our relationships ALIVE?

Comments

  1. Such a different world today than before modern technology. I loved being a child reading books, playing with friends outside and watching maybe one TV show a night. With all the time saving conveniences I own, I seem to have less time. How can that be? Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exact number of hours each day yet we are so far from achieving the inner peace that our elders had :)

      Delete
  2. Technology allows us to get things done so much quicker and yet we never seem to have enough time to do everything we'd like to do. I think that by nature, we adapt to the new norm, whatever it may be.. and fall into that new pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sometimes think, many doors have been opened by technology but Windows have been closed...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog (A Bench with a View) amd enjoying it so much :) Technology is a blessing and a curse I think. It has freed us up and allowed us to do so much, but it has stifled us in so many other things, like time and the management of such. Years ago, before cell phones, we would walk to the store or wherever and talk with each other, now if you walk anywhere, everyone is on their phone or listening to music, etc. I think we make ourselves busy with all that is available to us through technology when sometimes we should just unplug and enjoy each other's company. I think it is a dilemma that will only get worse before it gets better if it can get better.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This thing has been a question in my mind since the advent of "Privacy". People stopped opening up, talking face to face! It's a pity we dont have time and Patience for each other!

      Delete
  4. Mushrooms won't be as busy as us.

    I bet you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out that extra time and commenting on my views. You are free to comment, compliment, suggest and share anything you want to share with me. Enjoy !

Popular posts from this blog

Crossed fingers

Fake vanity

Heartfelt sorry